Filter Slides for IR Cameras
Thermosensorik GmbH filter solutions are as varied as our customers' demands: Have a look.
» Choice of the optimal filter solution (PDF-Dokument)
Various application scenarios require a specific choice of the spectral sensitivity range of infrared cameras by a filter:
- hiding the "short wave" range of S/M detectors with highpass filters
- uniform reduction of the signal with neutral density filters
- limiting the sensitivity range of the camera, e.g.
- to hide interference radiation of certain wavelengths with notch filters.
- to optimise the sensitivity range with bandpass filters, e.g. on the transmission range of the medium between camera and object.
» more about the filter slide in the camera front plate (PDF-Dokument)
» more about the filter slide in the intermediate lens ring (PDF-Dokument)